0 Comment 693 Views
In my opinion, what makes organic clothing unique is the care and appreciation given in raising livestock.
- Animals need total free range pastures.
- No genetic modification or forced breeding.
- They need clean air & fresh water.
- They also need their herdsmen to care for them in freezing winters & other livestock husbandry needs. In Mongolia, the herdsmen move (thus nomads) in finding better pasture and to protect the animals from the harsh climate.
- Minimal processing or use of low impact dyes.
- Remember, animals are good to us & friendly to the environment.
Below is a good video & nice song describing and appreciating the country lifestyle of Mongolia. Enjoy 🙂